Monday, October 17, 2011

PRIME TIME!

Is Makeup Primer worth the extra step? My opinion is YES! Primer is meant to serve as a layer between skin and foundation to create more of a surface and flawless look. I definitely recommend it for people who are oily, have larger pores, and have any acne scarring. It is a quick and simple step to making your makeup look even, smooth, and lasts all day!

I also recommend Lid Primer. This a a great way to prevent creasing from eye shadow. It makes your shadow more pigmented as well.

My top Primer recommendations:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer ( there are may different primers in this line based on your skin type and condition.)

Benefit POREfessional Primer

Make Up For Ever Primer

Stila One Step Correct Triple Swirl Helix Primer

Lid Primer:
Smashbox Lid Primer
Urban Decay Lid Primer ( the Original and Sin )

I recommend applying Primer with your foundation brush!

~ Jamia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment